The Association of Fundraising Professionals seeks to strengthen our profession and help members gain valuable knowledge to advance their organizations' missions, as well as their personal careers. Members of the S.C. Lowcountry Chapter of AFP have access to the resources of the world's largest fundraising organization at their fingertips, including the AFP International Online Reference Center. AFP keeps you connected, informed and always moving forward.
Mark Your Calendar for 2018 AFP Lowcountry membership meetings!
All AFP Lowcountry membership meetings will take place from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at The Schoolhouse, unless otherwise noted.
- Thurs, January 18th - Finding Your Best Prospects & Effective Pipeline Management, Libby Davis & Lisa Ukuku, The Citadel Foundation
- Thurs, February 15th - Cultivating Mid-Level Donors, Jim Bush, The Winkler Group
- Thurs, March 15th - Diversity and Inclusion in Fundraising, Birgit Smith Burton, Georgia Institute of Technology
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR MARCH 15th!
- Thurs, April 19th
- Thurs, May 17th
- Thurs, June 21st (location TBD)
- JULY - NO PROGRAM
- Fri, August 24th TENTATIVE **collaborative program with SC Planned Giving Council**
- Thurs, September 20th
- Thurs, October 18th
- Thurs, December 6th - Annual Meeting (Time and Location TBD)
QUESTIONS? Contact 2018 AFP Lowcountry Education Chair Helen Wolfe
Congratulations to our 2017 National Philanthropy Day winners!
See videos for:
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field