Summer Institute Scholarships
For information about 2017 Summer Institute Scholarships, contact Marco Corona.
As general information, below is the application for 2016 Scholarship Opportunities. Updated information for 2017 will be posted when available.
One full scholarship will be available for each of the three categories listed below:
1. Development Associate - A non-Director of Development staff person in a fundraising support role.*
2. Small Shop - Must come from a shop with fewer than two people in the fundraising department and less than $1 million operating budget.*
3. Lowcountry AFP Member-At-Large - Any member applying regardless of organization size/role.
* Applicants can be a member or non-member of the AFP Lowcountry Chapter.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an employee of a non-profit organization in South Carolina
- Spend at least 25% of his/her time fundraising on behalf of that organization
Interested parties should complete the application form in its entirety and submit it
no later than June 8.
Applicants will be notified on or before June 15; if not selected, the early bird fee will be available for registration. During the selection process, the Scholarship committee reserves the right to contact the applicant or applicant’s organization to obtain more information.
Applications and inquires may be directed to
Marco Corona, Scholarship Chair, at (310) 614-6834 or email@example.com.
Click HERE to download an application
Have any questions or ready to apply? Please reach out to Scholarship Chair, Marco Corona, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and we hope to see you on June 20!