Office ManagerCompany: The Winkler Group
Date Posted: February 14, 2018
The Winkler Group is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Office Manager for its corporate headquarters in Charleston, SC. The Winkler Group is a national full-service fundraising firm that specializes in customized capital campaigns, planning studies, and strategic planning. Through our servant leadership model, Winkler Group clients achieve an average of 117% of capital campaign goals. The firm has experienced growth over the past fifteen years and is today one of the most respected firms of its kind in the country. With degrees from schools such as Duke, Georgetown, Harvard, Penn, Wheaton, and William and Mary, and experience as CEOs, vice presidents of advancement, chief development officers, directors of development, and major gift officers, our consulting team represents the best and the brightest in the profession. The Winkler Group serves leading academic institutions, national and international charities, civic and human service organizations, hospitals, as well as cultural organizations. The Winkler Group team of consultants has served on capital campaign teams raising more than $1 billion.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• An attitude and work ethos of servant leadership.
• Attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to work effectively with clients and prospective clients.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team in dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Self-starter, energetic, flexible, and adaptable personality.
• Quantitative, qualitative, and analytical skills.
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and familiarity with technology and electronic communication.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Flexibility to start immediately.
• Willingness to grow.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Hourly pay with the potential to become a full-time positon
1. Participate in the firm’s day-to-day administrative and customer service operations.
2. Assist with all marketing and social media initiatives.
3. Manage the firm’s client and prospective client pipeline.
4. Assist with preparing firm proposals.
5. Compile data for client reports. a. Prepare all calculations and charts and graphs. b. Prepare confidential lists.
6. Conduct all wealth screenings.
7. Coordinate and book Winkler Group CEO’s travel and calendar.
8. Manage firm’s project management tools: a. Teamwork b. Teamup c. Sharefile d. Buffer e. Survey Gizmo
9. Manage firm’s website and web presence.
10. Assist with management of Winkler Properties.
11. Manage expense reports.
12. Prepare and conduct all team meetings and other meetings as necessary.
13. Deposit checks and pick up checks from accountant’s Mt. Pleasant office.
14. Other miscellaneous duties, as needed and directed.
Please submit resume to Laura Taylor: email@example.com