Development CoordinatorCompany: One80 Place
Date Posted: December 20, 2017
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and practices of the development profession.
- Ability to write in a compelling manner for multiple audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast-paced team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform recurring assignments independently.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and experience with Raiser’s Edge or other fund development software.
- Strong written and oral-communication skills with public-speaking experience.
- Creative, entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Advanced knowledge of mobile technologies and platforms.
- Manage all gift processing through the Raiser’s Edge database.
- Manage acknowledgement letter process, including but not limited to segmenting gifts, mailing in a timely manner, and updating templates annually.
- Prepare gift reports.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure accurate reconciliation between Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge.
- Support One80 Place-initiated events, including managing RSVPs, registration and logistics as needed.
- Generate grant proposals, complete grant reports and maintain relationships with funders from an assigned portfolio.
- Assist in maintaining the website.
- Manage One80 Place’s new media strategy and accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram) to cultivate an active online community from website visitors, electronic subscribers and donors.
- Coordinate and implement strategy to retain new and lower-level donors.
- Coordinate online fundraising campaigns and direct mail pieces.
- Coordinate collateral and communications plan.
- Oversee volunteer management system as it pertains to donor stewardship.
- Assist with additional projects as assigned.
PHYSICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SENSORY DEMANDS:
- Sound mental reasoning.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse individuals.
- Corrective vision and hearing to normal range.
- Ability to move between service locations.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to assist physically disabled clients with basic functions.
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases, emotionally stressful working conditions, and irregular hours.
All One80 Place staff is called on, from time to time, to support the organization and its programs held after normal working hours and on weekends and to assist with projects that may lie outside his or her primary areas of responsibility.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Development