The Association of Fundraising Professionals seeks to strengthen our profession and help members gain valuable knowledge to advance their organizations' missions, as well as their personal careers. Members of the S.C. Lowcountry Chapter of AFP have access to the resources of the world's largest fundraising organization at their fingertips, including the AFP International Online Reference Center. AFP keeps you connected, informed and always moving forward.
2018 National Philanthropy Day Nominations are now open!
Nominations are due by 6 p.m., EST, Monday, April 30, 2018.
Mark Your Calendar for 2018 AFP Lowcountry
All AFP Lowcountry membership meetings will take place from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at
The Schoolhouse, unless otherwise noted.
- Thurs, January 18th - Finding Your Best Prospects & Effective Pipeline Management, Libby Davis & Lisa Ukuku, The Citadel Foundation
- Thurs, February 15th - Cultivating Mid-Level Donors, Jim Bush, The Winkler Group
- Thurs, March 15th - Diversity and Inclusion in Fundraising, Birgit Smith Burton, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Thurs, April 19th - Webinar: Accepting Gifts from Pablo Escobar and Other Ethical Dilemmas, Robbe Healey, Simpson Senior Services
- Thurs, May 17th - Navigating Your Fundraising Career Path Panel Discussion
Nancy Appel, Director of Development, Coastal Conservation League
Terry Stanley, Associate Dean for Development, MUSC College of Medicine
Kerri Forrest, Director, Lowcountry Program, Gaylord & Dorthy Donnelley Foundation
Courtenay Fain, Senior Consultant, The Winkler Group
- Thurs, June 21st (location TBD)
- JULY - NO PROGRAM
- Fri, August 24th TENTATIVE **collaborative program with SC Planned Giving Council**
- Thurs, September 20th
- Thurs, October 18th
- Thurs, December 6th - Annual Meeting (Time and Location TBD)
Contact 2018 AFP Lowcountry Education Chair Helen Wolfe
Congratulations to our 2017 National Philanthropy Day winners!
See videos for:
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field